13 Mar 2008

Coffee Table Book Success

Today I had a sweet email from Laura who's hubby collected their Coffee Table Book earlier this week. Now I'm probably biased, but it did look fab. I even took a few photos for later inclusion on my blog.

"Hi Matt, Just a quick email to thank you for our wonderful album!! We both love it and are REALLY happy with the outcome".
Thanks Again, Regards, Laura, Gary and Bump x

Here they are wide eyed and bushy tailed on their wedding day. You just wait till the bump arrives - that'll keep them on their toes.

In fact, maybe I need a special section on my blog for congratulating the brides who are soon to become mums. I've had a few lately announce the news - best of luck to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...