25 Sept 2007

Sam & Matt's Wedding - 21st Sept '07 - Lower Slaughter Manor / Cotswold House Hotel

This wedding fell on what I've now termed 'Fantastic Friday', having had 3 wedding bookings that morning before I even left the house!

A great start to my day was backed up by fine weather and the exciting news that Sam was also 3 months pregnant - so congratulations again.

Lower Slaughter Manor is... as my wife put it, "An English equivalent of a French Chateux" with charming looks fit to complement any wedding.

Anyway, enough blah.... here's some photos from the day.

CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE LARGER IMAGE




Mum with tears almost starting! We'd not even got to the ceremony!





The spiral staircase of Cotswold House Hotel - a chic boutique hotel hideaway in the Cotswolds.

Sweets for your guests - a nice touch. Ahh ok, I admit, I took a little dogie bag home for me & Ali!

This photo is a fav of mine and a real grower. It's pretty abstract and 'feels' really nice. Simple tones & slight movement along with the shadow of Sam's arm in the top right make this simple composition strong.



I like this photo for the pure comedy value of the best mans head....... well, being a pair of pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...