17 Feb 2008

Davis' a la plage

Yeah.... a fine day at Croyde beach. I love the beach, even more so out of season on a corker of a day. Ali needed cheering up this weekend (having had a crap week at work) and Daisy and I need no excuse to hit the beach (well I need a weekend day off and thankfully I had a scarce Sat free).

So here we are, wrapped up warm enjoying some fine weather down south. I really must start that savings account for my holiday home :-)





So small in such a big space.

Weeeeeeeee....

Natural photos of the whole family.... now that's a hard shot to take yourself. We had a go with the well tested 'arm out' technique (you know the one, you all do it in the pub with your mates right?) It's just a bit harder for me with a camera weighing 2kg.




This is Ali's favourite photo from the day. Daisy has just learnt the word 'cuddle', although she pronounces it 'cuggle' and exclusively uses it on mummy it appears. I now have daddy envy...... why doesn't she want to cuggle me all the time?!

We stopped at Saunton Sands on the way back as the sun was setting and I came across this - cute..... HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...