6 Aug 2008

TV, chocolates and a laptop for company

Tonight I had great plans to get some exercise and go out for a bike ride, however rain soon put a dampener on that idea! Instead I appear to be sitting in watching 'Dangerous Jobs For Girls' with a tin of chocolates and a laptop for company.

With the Internet as my friend I soon made this great discovery though........ Wordle. What you ask? Well let me enlighten you. Click here to check it out.

It's a tecchie designed website that basically takes a load of words from your blog and muddles them about to form one of these word clouds (as they are called). Here's the one it generated from my blog - cool huh?

I'm not too sure of it's purpose; maybe a T'Shirt print or mouse mat would look good - who knows, we'll have to wait and see.

And just for you Amy, I got one made up from your wedding blog too - sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...