16 Oct 2008

Kingscote Barn Wedding Photography - Simon & Melissa


Simon & Melissa - 11th Oct 2008

Wahoooooooooo, this is going to be my favourite slideshow ever....! Well ok, who knows if it'll remain forever but you get the idea - I'm quite excited about this one. So, you're thinking the photos are gonna be great right, well I'm hoping that's the case. My real enthusiasm though is for the song I've used to accompany the show as it's my summer tune of 2008 - I hope you enjoy it too (unless your watching this at work with the sound off hey!)

Great wedding by the way, Simon & Melissa are super people, and lets be honest a groom who can put down dance moves to YMCA during his speech shows just what a fun couple these two are.

Pics & slideshow below >>>

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Leaving St Giles Church, off to Kingscote Barn for their wedding reception.  (Edite to say: You can now see many more Kingscote Barn weddings over on my new website.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this photo of the married couple in the wedding car about to leave St Giles Church, Uley.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of the most fantastic autumn light fell across the open fields at Kingscote Barn, making late evening couple portraits perfection.

Photobucket

Photobucket

First dance - how elegant!

And lastly the wedding slideshow.....

2 comments:

  1. These are the most amazing wedding photos we have ever seen!!! They totally capture the day and how gorgeous it was.
    (ok so we're biased because we love Mel and Si)

    Shame about the appalling Charlie's Angels pose...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love comments like these. Thanks Helena....grateful for a super pose for me too, did you have a hangover the next day????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...