1 May 2009

Cheltenham Wedding Photos - St Peters Church, Winchcombe / Pittville Pump Rooms


Ben & Jess - 25th April 2009

I'd spoken with Jessica quite a few time running up to her wedding and like most brides she had concerns about the weather forecast having watched it earlier in the week. Let me give you the stats for my weddings so far this year - 4 outa 4 dry. Three beautifully sunny, one overcast. Stick with me folks, I have a 100% dry record to date!

Pittville Pump Rooms has appeared on my radar a couple of times for this year, with the next wedding their being only tomorrow! Local venues are a real treat though.....I even managed to pop home for a quick cuppa and recharge before hitting the dancefloor later on (I personally didn't throw any shapes, but the guests certainly did).

It was a cracking day, the grils were fab and Ben & Jess let me shoot a super selection of shots. Here are my favourites, followed by a slideshow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Apparently this is a flashy car. I know little about cars but it's a Bentley (I think). Some guy from the local press was along taking photos too.....it therefore must be VERY flashy. NEWS FLASH: I've just been informed it is indeed a Bentley Continental GT Speed, which is quite rare. My thoughts on it were, it had bloody reflective windows making it impossible to take a photo of the bride!

Photobucket

St Peter's Church, Winchcombe

Photobucket

OK. At this point I need to point out the flippin tricky light in this church. Not only was the sun nipping in and out of clouds faster than an F1 car, but one side of the church was flooded with bright light, whilst the other sat in total shade. Great for shots like the one below, but a nightmare for anything shot down the center. Yeah, you guessed it, where all the action happens!?!?!?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mums face says more than a thousand words. Tender moment - very memorable

Photobucket

Just lovin' this shot above. I'm not sure though why I didn't shoot a couple of additional frames afterwards to follow up this moment.....hey ho!?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Katie (I'm sure that's her name) was fair game ALL day. Go girl - you really were great fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A few wedding portraits around Pittville Park.

Photobucket

CUTE. Super cute in fact.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wasn't sure about this photo (above) when I first took it. Yet now, I keep coming back to it as a real favourite.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is SIMON. For anyone needing a wedding entertainer, I suggest you contact him. I had the priviledge of eating at his table.......what had I let myself in for?

Photobucket

Photobucket

....and the slideshow (remember, zip them speakers off if you're at work...... or turn 'em up and get your P45 ready instead!).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...