10 Jul 2009

Engagement Photos Cheltenham - Jonathan & Amy

I have Jonny & Amy's wedding booked in for 2010, but to celebrate their engagement we had a portrait session this week local to me in Cheltenham.

Engagement sessions are a great way to get to know how I work and for me to get to know you better. We spent a couple of hours out and about, to provide a collection of around 40 photos. Jonathan and Amy plan to choose one for mounting, which will then be displayed at their wedding for guests to sign.

Anyone looking to book an engagement session, or just fancy a portrait session, drop me a line and we'll sort something out.

Here are a few of my favourite photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, those clouds shortly provided a customary summer shower!

Photobucket

I think this is my absolute fav from the engagement photos, although ask me tomorrow and I'll probably have changed my mind yet again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...