17 Jul 2009

Kingscote Barn Wedding Photos


Tim & Sian - 12th July 2009

July has been busy month for me, with a couple of weekends of double weddings. Tim & Sians was one of them, where I headed out to Kingscote Barn on Sunday to blue skies, rolling countryside & warm sunshine - lovely.

Despite one initial setback (guests sill on the motorway when the ceremony was about to start) the day ran well and everyone was well catered for by the staff at Kingscote Barn.

Here are a few photos from the day.

Photobucket

It takes a bit of effort (well a long hike) to shoot Kingscote Barn from this perspective, but it's worth it. Love this setting - fab.  (Edited to say, this is a venue I'm now a recommended wedding photographer at, and regularly take wedding photos here.

You can see many more weddings at Kingscote Barn on my new website).

Photobucket

Table names displayed like this was something I'd not seen before. I especially liked the fact guests 'nick names' were used.

Photobucket

Around Kingscote Barn they have nice touches such as this heart shaped piece on the wall of the bridal suite....perfect for shoes (or at least I thought so). And for all those brides out there, a back of the wedding dress photo - now just imagine doing up all those buttons.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I enjoyed the reading as it was a story about 'Nutbrown Hare', which my daughter often has as a bedtime story - sweet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reception drinks at Kingscote Barn.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, another shot of the barn in situ - this time with guests though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wonderful light and probably on one my favourite locations at Kingscote Barn to take some relaxed wedding photos of the bride and groom.

Photobucket

These wedding flowers looked lovely set of against the black bridesmaids dresses.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My assistant for the day - Ben (age 3) and a professional Point & Shooter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...