16 Aug 2009

What's been happening around the home?

What's been happening at the Davis'? Good question, I often think the same myself. Each day goes past so fast, then a week and before I know it a month. To summise therefore I reckon the Davis' have been eating, sleeping, bathing, playing, eating, sleeping, bathing, playing.......you get the idea. Ohh and a bit of partying, but alas, not the variety I enjoyed throughout my 20's but pin the tail on the donkey and ice cream & jelly - yep, my life has become toddler party tastic!

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Where's barney gone?" Boo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Daisy turns three this week so has been partying harder than Tara Palmer-Tomkinson. I gave myself a work out last week and decided to photograph George's Birthday Party, which means a lot of jumping about enthusiastically and rolling around on the floor like a loon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A rare pic of me on the blog. Taken myself (of course!).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kite flying with Barnaby. What a great idea it was. Just a pity I hadn't considered how heavy he was for the Baby Bjorn carrier before I set off walking all the way to the top of Leckhampton Hill with him strapped to me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's hard to keep an eye on a Barney, fly a kite and take photos. At every chance possible when I was distracted Barney tried to sneak a handful of grass into his mouth. Maybe he was telling me something....."Dad, we should be home now for dinner - pack up the kite and carry me back now!".

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...