28 Dec 2009

The Big Day

I trust it hasn't escaped your attention - Christmas has been (and now gone in fact!). The mayhem was no different in our home to what I believe is experienced around most other homes in Gloucestershire. My super wife has been planning food, cooking mince pies, fairy cakes, casseroles and tarts.........so whilst passing through the kitchen with my trusty 5D (a camera!) I snapped this peach on the side.

Photobucket

Not only is Ali a cooking goddess she's also mighty fine at wrapping Christmas presents. On Christmas Eve the tree was well stocked and as we went to bed Father Christmas had already been to Barney's bedroom, leaving a plump sack of goodies outside his door, ready for him in the morning.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thankfully Daisy didn't get up too early, despite a couple of false stats where we sent her back to bed for a few more hours!

Photobucket

Off to my sisters for Christmas lunch where Barney found the dolls house a main attraction. Strange he quite likes Daisy's dolls house too (and we got him a train set for christmas) doh!

Photobucket


Photobucket

A splendid new stripy scarf curtsy of my sister - very dapper Barney!

Photobucket

OK. This present for Daisy. Ummmm....!?! Yeah! Having a small(ish) house, real estate is at a premium, so 'DOUBLE' buggies are certainly a luxury present - especially when you already have a single one. None the less my little girl was over the moon with this so who am I to question practicalities around the home!?!

Photobucket

Ali and I had a fine home made hamper along with Theater tickets and a voucher to the value of "one babysitting session" curtsy of my mum & dad. I love little Barney's hand in this photo - just about to grab something whilst we're all looking elsewhere!

Photobucket

Meanwhile, Freddie (the cat) had found a great spot in Daisy's bedroom to get a little shut eye - or act cute........I'm not sure which he was going for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...