15 Feb 2010

Commercial Photographer Gloucestershire

I've declined most commercial work lately in leau of wedding photography, but an old client recently called to ask if I could revisit them. Dent Magic have expanded significantly over the last three years and were looking to update their website images.

I enjoyed taking a more gritty approach, and rather than posing for photos, I simply photographed the guys whilst they worked. Not only does this give the photos a more realistic look, it challenges me as a photographer to produce real results, rather than stage manage them.

Photobucket

Team Dent Magic - now a healthy 10 person workforce.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Business calls don't stop coming, even if you are mid polish of an alloy wheel!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I can't say I've ever been in a spray booth before. One thing to say for it, it's much warmer than the workshop!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Clearly this guy went for keeping his hands warm whilst he worked. (Ahh ok, he was drying the primer)

Photobucket

The face of concentration.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Anyone who has a dent in their car, light crash damage, or alloys than need a refurb - drop Jamie a line at Dent Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...