7 May 2010

Engagement photos Cheltenham - Jonathan & Laura


Jonathan and Laura will be getting married later this year at Kingscote Barn.  As a warm up we did some engagement photos, which if anything, made me realise their wedding sure will be fun.


Photobucket

Jon and Laura's two dogs were a great addition to our photo shoot.  It's certainly not easy to photograph pets, they tend not to respond quite as you may hope. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pity we didn't bring some bread hey?

Photobucket

I'm just lovin' this angle - so funky.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of my favourite photos from the engagement session.  Lets see if Laura can pull that pose off in a wedding dress!?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whilst Jonathan was off stopping the car alarm (again!), I told jokes.......clearly I'm far funnier that I first thought.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cosy huh - how cute are these two?

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...