31 Aug 2010

Gloucestershire Wedding Photography - Kingscote Barn


Robin and Audry - Kingscote Barn - 17th Aug 2010

With a busy schedule and bags to pack for a wedding in Ibiza shortly, this post from Robin and Audry's wedding at Kingscote Barn is gonna be pictures only!  Ahhh...no waffle, I know, how will you manage without, well......




...ohh I give up, just a few bits of waffle!

Bridal preps started at a house in Tetbury.  It was rented and all I can say is, decorated very stylishly!  Good work.




The wedding flowers were provided by flowercube, and let me tell you....there were A LOT of flowers!





Kingscote Barn inside ready for the wedding ceremony - I said there were a lot of flowers huh?
















We went for a quick spin in the wedding car - this meant two things (1) Robin could check his very detailed wedding schedule and see that we were on track, and (2) I could take some pretty wedding photos!







Strange connect 4 counter that one huh?



Guests tell the jokes, I take the pictures.













This was one seriously long best mans speech....or was that Robins timetable of events for the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...