15 Aug 2011

Wedding at Winkworth Farm | Wedding Photographer Malmesbury

Last weekends wedding was in Wiltshire at Winkworth Farm, near Malmesbury.

Here's a sneak peak from the day. I had to show this photo as I'm sure more brides will be wearing these vintage style wedding headbands (if that's what you call them) and trust me I asked a few people.

To quote one of my helpful friends "I'd just call it a head piece, or hairband. But it's not quite a band, so I'm not sure. It's not quite a fascinator either. Hair decoration"
So, Robyn.....what is it called?



Winworth Farm is a relatively new venue but certainly catered well for Marc & Robyns wedding; with arrival Pimms, afternoon tea on the lawn and a beautifully converted barn for the wedding breakfast.  I hope to be back there again soon.

Anyone looking for a Wedding Photographer in Wiltshire contact Matt Davis Photography or visit my website (www.mattdavisphotography.co.uk) for further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...