8 Jul 2007

Gemma & Jonathan's Wedding - 7th July '07 - Ashleworth Church / The Verzon, Ledbury

With an eary mention of Jimmy Choos I knew this wedding would have some nice touches. Gemma & the bridesmaids were fab; it was a great start to the day spending time with them. Jonathan however, was much more of a camera dodger! None the less, he did make an appearance! Ohh and the weather was superb - summer is back everyone!

CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE LARGER IMAGE



It's hard to find a fresh perspective on a shoe shot but hopefully this elegant photo does the Jimmy Choos justice.

I think Gemma may have shed a little tear on the way in.





I like this photo, so dreamy and Gemma just gives it the look!

Here's Jonathan - found him!

Pretty hey. I don't normally shoot ring shots, but the opportunity presented itself, and out of the Matt Davis creativity bag came this. Maybe I'll do it more often.

Right ladies - I've put this up under the proviso of 6 more friends on Facebook. That's gonna triple my current count of only 3 - cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...