7 Mar 2008

Steve and Tara's Wedding - 1st March '08 - Church of Holy Rood / Great Tythe Barn, Tetbury

I always remember Tara & Steve as the couple who came to see me during a weekday.... sounds odd I'm sure but it's the exception rather than the rule to see someone mid week daytime rather than weekends or evenings.

A super couple, really easy going and relaxed on the day which was great. The weather was warm for early March and helped the day run with ease. The only 'sticky' point was set to be the Vicar who was apparently very restrictive on what photos were going to be allowed in the church. (ohhh... you all know my thoughts on that, I'm sure!)

Anyway, a surprising slight U-turn by the Vicar meant some sweet shots during the ceremony were captured; despite the initial restrictions that had been imposed. Check out a few of my favs below.



Ahh, Tara's dog, isn't he cute. He was a rescue dog and very nervous around people.... worry not though, I befriended him with my special dog whispering powers (or so Tara told me so).





I love this photo above. Probably one of my top favs from the day. I think this'll make an appearance on my website somewhere soon.




Some super strong sun was great for the guests, but as many people may know, a tough condition to work with as a photographer. None the less the results can be really rewarding when it all falls into place. This shot below is a real scorcher.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...