13 Jun 2008

Dominic & Gemma's Wedding - Westonbirt Arboretum / The Puesdown Inn - 30th June 08

Dominic & Gemma often frequent Westonbirt Arboretum as it holds a close place in the hearts so choosing it for their wedding venue was an obvious choice.

It was important for me to capture the scale of this place in the photos yet still retain some detail too. Below is a mix of photos taken on the day, some showing the true grandeur of the Arboretum, others more intimate moments.








The weather for their wedding was great - well, great for guests and tough for photographers but hey, I like a challenge!







This photo above has to be my favourite from the day - so sweet with deep saturated colours.



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE these photographs! Absolutely beautiful!! I was in Cherltenham a few years back at the literature festival and it's a gorgeous piece of the world! All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...