17 Jun 2008

Richard & Gemma's Wedding - St Andrews Church / The Orhcrad Marquee, Whitminster - 31st May 08

Gemma's wedding was always gonna be fun - she's just a fun time kinda girl. I was left to my own devices too which is pretty much what I prefer - no long shot lists, just a direction of "take a few formals Matt, whatever you think is necessary". Wahooo..... I like.

So here's a few of my favs from their day.












OK, the ring....the bit you don't fumble!!!???? So maybe a little fumble and then a quick scrummage around on the floor - brilliant!













Compact cameras that work underwater - now that's clever.

These two kids running around were fab... not sure what they were doing here, looks to me like some kinda playground dealings! Surely not?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...