29 Jul 2008

Wedding Photographer Gloucestershire - Almondsbury Church / Marquee Reception


Dan and Suzie - 19th July 2008

OK, a little late but here's just a few shots from a wedding last weekend. It's been sorted for the Bride & Groom a while ago now, but I've only just got round to popping up a some photographs.

Thankfully my busy spell of 6 weddings in 11 days (more or less one every other day) has now ended so I'll perhaps have time to post some stuff other than work. Wahoooo......

Furthermore it's my birthday this week (Fri) so I really need some time out to have fun and kick back for a day. For those wishing to know I'm turning the ripe old age of 32 (although I still feel more like 20) - how did it creep up on me so fast?

Anyway, here's a few wedding photos.

wedding photos

A fab Australian bridesmaid - what a cutie she was.

wedding photos

wedding photos

The lovely Suzie, with baby along for the wedding too! I suspect the wedding dress needed a slight adjustment but she looked great.

wedding photos

wedding photos

Blue bridesmaids dresses - possibly a first for me (well, this blue anyhow).

wedding photos

Dad collected vintage cars so there was no shortage of transport for the wedding.

wedding photos

Father and bride outside their home ready to leave.

wedding photos

St Mary's Church, Almondsbury, Bristol.

wedding photos

wedding photos

All sit nicely whilst the register is signed....ummm, lost on this chap!

wedding photos

Wedding gusts waiting their moment to photograph the married couple!

wedding photos

Pop!

wedding photos

What great weather for a church ceremony.

wedding photos

The wedding reception was held back at Suzie's parents home in Almondsbury.

wedding photos

wedding photos

wedding photos

wedding photos

wedding photos

wedding photos

wedding photos

wedding photos

Wedding slideshow below.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...