30 Jul 2008

Email

I've been having quite a mixture of emails today, from wedding enquiries, to photographers asking if I'd like an assistant for the day. But, best of all I had this from Amy, whose wedding I'll be shooting next year.

Hello Matt. Can I just say, I eagerly await a new post from you every week on your blog, and you never disappoint with the quality. Your work makes me more and more excited about my day with every picture I see. Regards Amy

It's great to have people enjoying my work and wanting me to shoot their weddings, although I do have to limit the quantity I shoot each year to preserve my sanity (these past 2 weeks are a fine example of what happens in busy season, having had no days off) . So for anyone looking to plan their 2009 wedding, now's the time to act as dates for '09 are filling up fast....along with a few 2010 weddings would you believe!

I'll also be spreading my wings slightly further a filed next year, looking at venues in Worcestershire (such as Ettington Park) and Somerset (such as Orchardleigh House), so if you have a wedding planned there please give me a call as I'd love to spend a day with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...