16 Jul 2008

Cheltenham Wedding Photographer - Michael and Natalie


Michael and Natalie - 12th July 2008

Now I'm sure I'm not meant to have favourite weddings but I rather enjoyed my day with Michael, Natalie & all their guests (although a long one at around 15 hours....yawn!). Not only was the day VERY well thought out; in terms of interest, style, and above all it's relaxed nature, but the guests were all very accommodating towards me. Is it just the Ozzie & Kiwi nature, or are all Michael & Natalie's friends just the best ever? I certainly felt part of the day (if not a working day though) and even added the extra bonus service of taxiing to my duties - now that's a good way to get to know guests!

So I could go on and on and on and on, but I'll try not to. As you'll see from the photos, this wedding had a little of everything, laughter & tears, rain & shine, religion & history, rustic kitch & gastro cuisine..... the list goes on. I hope I covered the lot and you'll love the photos. There are certainly many favs of mine in amongst them, and for the guest who asked about 'The Cover Shot', well...... it's the Castle kiss - just has to be.

Enjoy.

PS - I should also mention any bride wishing to go to a friendly hairdressers who have make-up on site then Stuart Holmes Hairdressers in Cheltenham would be my recommendation. Fab place, great staff and a host of pampering options available. Check it out. Stuart Holmes

Ohh and lets put the Gastro Pub in too - that was wonderful as well...... The Foxhunter, Nr Usk

Anyhow, here are a few photos form their wedding day.

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

10:14 - not long to go now!

Wedding Photos

Oxenton Church, Gloucestershire. Just a short stop from Cheltenham so perfectly situated for the wedding day.

Wedding Photos

Three bridesmaids, no matching dresses - nice touch.

Wedding Photos

Grinning like a cheshire cat.

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

How cool to have your wedding reception in the village hall.

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

After the drinks reception I had a quick stop off back home in Cheltenham, before the evening entertainment.

Wedding Photos

Raglan Castle - with moody sky! I got there just at the right time. 2 mins later it started to rain.

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wedding photos in the rain. Who said you can't have a wet wedding and still get great photos. This is easily amongst one of my favourite all time photos.

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wedding reception at the Foxhunter

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

It's hard work getting those antlers to fit perfectly above his head - stop moving Michael.

Wedding Photos

wedding slideshow follows......



Ohh some kind words from Jane - I'll include these...it's always good for PR. Even better if I need additional income as a taxi driver... I now come reccomended.

Hello Matt,
I was one of your taxi guests on Michael & Natalie's wedding day. Jane, Michael's sister. Thank you so much for your taxi services on the day.
My real point of the email is to say that I was once again moved to tears when I saw the exceptional job you have done with the wedding photos. They are great memories to have & you are a superstar.
It was a great day & you have captured it all. Thank you.
Kind regards, Jane Cockbill.

I like the SUPERSTAR bit best :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...