23 Jul 2008

Oxfordshire Wedding photography - Civil Partnership


Mark and Simon - 18th July 2008

Wowzers, it's been a busy weekend for me just gone with 3 weddings shot in 4 days, and I've got the same again this weekend coming. Posts on my blog may therefore be a little thin on the ground, certainly anything other than work is (note to self: post something about life outside of work, come on Matthew, you have a life outside of work right?)

Anyway I had to post this one as it's the first gay wedding I've shot and what a bash it was too. They went away from any form of tradition and just made the day their own. So, a picnic it was with an Oscars ceremony hosted in the evening by a very pimped up Mark & Simon (plus some hoes - their words not mine!). As a straight guy you just couldn't have scripted it, but knowing these two they'd have had it no other way.

Well here are a few of the shots taken from their day, which thankfully remained dry - as you'd hope for a picnic & outdoor ceremony (brave brave people!)


Wedding Photos

This is one of my all time favourite photos. Love the one hat up, one hat down symbolism!

Wedding Photos

Even the dog enjoyed the wedding picnic.

Wedding Photos

Wedding photos in a hay barn - good plan? It's made my all time favourite photo list, so must be alright!

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Outdoor wedding ceremony at Friars Court - works really well in my opinion.

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Wedding reception entertainment. Simple.

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos

Only a gay wedding would have a faux Oscar's awards ceremony.

Wedding Photos

and the slideshow.....



Just had a few words from Mark so thought I'd include them too.....

Amazing pix mate, you are very talented. I knew we hired the right guy! - Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...