12 Sept 2008

Gloucestershire Wedding Photography - Manor House Hotel, Moreton-In-Marsh

Last weekend was a little wet to say the least (yeah, I know I go on about weather, but where was summer this year?). However, Sat was the drier of two days I worked and thankfully we managed a few outdoor shots around the Manor House Hotel, which has beautiful gardens & grounds set amongst it's ye olde buildings.

Keith & Nicola had a great wedding with some nice personal touches. I especially liked the Polaroid photos with an album to slip them in and guests comments alongside their shot. The boys shooting these were right fun too, so top marks for the organisation there!

Anyway, without further a do, here are a few photos from their day, where I covered bride preps through to first dance.

Photobucket

....I really think you should put a dress on rather than the stripy shirt!?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Keith & Nicola specifically requested that I was allowed to take photos during the wedding ceremony. This shot was certainly a great one I was pleased to catch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

.....and the wedding slideshow



I had a few words of thanks from Keith's mum yesterday so thought it nice to include these alongside their slideshow. Here's what Eleanor had to say.

"Good Morning Matt, Just wanted to thank you for the wonderful pictures of Keith & Nicola's wedding - they really are 'something else' can't stop looking at them. Thank you so much for turning a wonderful day into a wonderful memory".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...