28 Nov 2008

Davis family photos

We had a visit today from Grandad, which is always fun for Daisy as he usually brings her a good selection of new toys for entertainment . Better still Ali got flowers and I had chocolate too this time which is always a bonus - thanks Grandad.

Grandad was keen to have a family photograph so being as that's my line of business I figured I really should oblige - problem is, it's hard to take photos and be in them. Never the less, I set up some tripod trickery and shot away a few self timers, which are pretty hit and miss at best. Still, a few frames later and we had a couple of usable shots in the bag - which meant I'd also finally got around to taking a recent photo of Daisy, Ali & I, which is something that's always overlooked in this household.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...