29 Nov 2008

Today's quote

With 2008 fast coming to a close I've been having an end of season (well nearly end of season) tidy up. However, rather than doing the essentials like updating my website, considering an all new marketing strategy, I inevitably end up looking through thousands of photos instead.

It does have a purpose though; to select just a few favourite photos from the massive pool of over 10,000 from this year alone. Anyway that'll be a post for another day, but in the meantime I came across this quote which sums up the way I look at photography.

"WHICH OF THE PHOTOGRAPHS IS MY FAVOURITE?, THE ONE I'M GOING TO TAKE TOMORROW" - Imogen Cunningham

This is so true, no matter how good a photographer you are, as no sooner have you taken a great photo, a better one is on the horizon yet to be realised. That's why photography is such an addiction......and I'm typing this at midnight! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...