18 Jan 2009

Winter Wedding Photography Oxfordshire - St Denys Church, Stanford-In-The-Vale


Karin & Giles - 20th Dec 2008

Having had a busy December (ya know, Christmas and all that), plus a New Year and our new baby arrival on the horizon, I hadn't time to previously post a few shots from Karin & Giles' wedding on the 20th Dec.

So, here we have a short selection of shots taken.

CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE


I love the inclusion of the little lad in amongst the Groom, Best Man & Ushers.

A swift pint before the ceremony - problem was, the pub wasn't open!



I like seeing these two photos together, (above) the relaxed pre bride arrival banter, (below) the slightly more shitting it face (can I say that!?)


Now is the vicar looking at me here? Is it a "you'd better not be taking any photos'' glare, or just "ohh isn't the singing lovely" thoughts? I must confess to hiding behind my camera and not making eye contact as I thought she was about to tell me not to take any photos.


The Gospel Choir were pretty awesome I must say. They sang one of my fav tunes too - 'As' by George Michael & Mary J Blige - wicked.








The challenge of winter weddings - yep, no light. Or as I found, light in very few places, so pick your spot and hope someone's in it.

The caricaturist was pretty good - very quick...thankfully no time to sketch me and my overly exaggerated features - phew!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...