21 Jan 2009

Davis Jnr.

With only one day to go before the arrival of Davis Jnr, I took a couple of photos of Ali (as apparently this is the LAST time she's prepared to be pregnant again!). I'm thinking she'll be pleased once the baby is out, although this then presents a whole new set of problems! Pulling up her socks shouldn't be one of them though.

Just so you appreciate how big a bump gets, I've finally found out how to post LARGE size photos - phew, just in the nick of time!

It's probably worth noting too that anyone contacting me over the next couple of weeks may have to wait for a response - i'm officially on paternity leave.... although I'm sure I'll blog about something or other and read the occasional email!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...