12 Jan 2009

Wallpaper, Weddings & Westonbirt School

I had this interesting email a couple of days ago from a previous wedding client. It's strange what people find on my blog?

Hi Matt
I don't know if you remember me - you photographed our wedding in July 2006 at Westonbirt school (it poured with rain but you got some great shots!) A very random question for you - I've recently discovered your blog and we love your wallpaper in your office - where did you find it?!
Congratulations too on the imminent arrival of baby number two. We're still getting used to the lack of sleep from our 5 month old so hopefully you'll end up with a better sleeper than we've got! :)
Take care and all the best
Jen

For anyone who's interested the paper was bought online from Wallpaperdirect which is a great company I've used many times. The pattern is called Heartbreak.

And because every post needs a picture here are Jen & Tim at their rainy wedding back in 2006, Westonbirt School.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...