12 Apr 2009

Family Portrait Photos Devon - 3rd April 09

I shot some photos with the Percival family two or three years ago, and with a new addition to their clan, I was asked back to record the little tike(s) as young Fred had recently turned one which was the age I'd previously photographed Fin.

As mentioned in my previous post, the weather wasn't so kind, although dry, a sea mist came rolling in, making a spring day feel decidedly chilly! None the less, we had a fab time, shooting a few frames around the house, before heading down to the beach.

Here are a few of my favs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Above is one of my fav shots from the day. It's such a kid thing to do.....peek-a-boo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fins space apparently!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matt & Rach have such a sweet house with a lifestyle to match. Surf on the doorstep, working from home, lovely kids & a great outlook on life - sweet. I loved this little hut in their garden - perfect for some b&w shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Below is my other absolute fav from the day. Don't get me wrong, a fishing net makes a great hat, but hanging with dad in the rockpools is priceless.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...