12 Apr 2009

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate.

March....what a crap month! Is that the wrong opening line for a blog? Still, thank goodness it's now April. For anyone who knows me well, you'll have possibly been bored senseless why March was such a dufus month for me......thankfully now that's "way back when" and with it being April spring is in the air, lambs are skipping in the fields and so am I - wahooooo! We shalln't dwell therefore and instead move on to greener pastures.

So, what's been happening around here? Trees have blossomed, as have a few new business plans. New purchases have been made for the year ahead and I'm hell bent on buying a new sofa for the front room in our house (yeah I know, that doesn't follow logically in that sentence, but hey, it just jumped into my mind and that's that!).

I'll post shortly a few fab shots from a recent weekend away combined with some family time at the coast in Devon. Michael Fish (or whatever the new BBC weather man is called) did let me down on their forecast though, so sunshine wasn't a plenty as I had hoped.

Otherwise it's been Easter weekend - you all noticed that right - 4 days off work - wahooo to you! For the self employed though it's just another day unfortunately. We did however have the BEST EVER Easter party.....and unbelievably the sun did indeed shine - get in! This was a serious occasion in the Davis household, as little Miss Daisy had been looking forward to this for what seemed like forever - I can't begin to imagine how long that is in a toddler world, it was over a month on the adult calender so must be at least the equivalent to two or three toddler years!

So, bring on the Easter fun which was simply Chocolate Tastic........


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My two favourite Easter Bunnies. Poor Barney, he just got passed around from person to person.......whilst I took photos, served food & filled glasses! Thanks everyone who looked after my little boy - muchas gracias. Now then Megan - how about another baby???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey Ade, where's your bunny mask?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I loved these little signs Ali made and popped around the garden. Totally lost on the two year olds but v cute.

Photobucket

Poor george (above).....he could hardy see out from his bunny mask to find any eggs! Daisy however was a master hunter - apparently it was the home advantage....she knew the terrain! Check out the loot below.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...