22 Jun 2009

Wedding Photos Birtsmorton Court, Worcestershire


Richard & Nicola - 20th June 2009

June has been busy for me, barely time to BBQ and get the paddling pool out! Still, it was a short wedding this weekend so gave me the evening to sizzle some snags instead of snapping, and thankfully the weather was hot for both activities.

I was back shooting at Birtsmorton Court, which was nice, made especially so by warm summer weather and a relaxed atmosphere to Richard and Nicolas wedding.

Here are a few of my favourite photos from the day.

Photobucket

I think I've been here before for a photo - deja vu!

Photobucket

Wedding dress details.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cute bridesmaid huh?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shoes off this early - you're not even on the dance floor yet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...