25 Aug 2009

Daisy's three.....would you believe?

I've harped on about August being a busy month in just about every post I've written. It's not just the wedding season that takes it's toll, but Aug is also the birthday season in our household. Both Daisy and I are born in August and it appears a lot of Daisy's friends share the same month too. It's been party tastic therefore and only now (2 weeks later) have I had chance to pop up a few snaps.

Photobucket

Yep Daisy had a bike. A very pink bike I may add (you'll see that in a colour photo later!). For a three year old she was very specific about what she wanted in terms of a bike. "It needs a seat for Molly, a bag on the handlebars, streamers on the handlebars and stabalisers". Remarkably, two weeks on, Daisy believes it's now time to take the stabalisers off as she's a 'big girl now' so doesn't need them. Yeah right, you're scared stiff with them on, let alone without 'em. I quote (Daisy): "hold the bike daddy, hold it, it wobbled"

Photobucket

Graphy Gerry in charge of my two little precious ones. I just hope Daisy doesn't get any ideas and I find Barney stuffed into the bike seat one morning when I'm not looking.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I must confess these two photos above were in fact taken at different times. However, they worked well together and after our friend Megan said Ali looked "really glam" in this photo I felt obliged to blog it. I think the phrase is 'yummy mummy'.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yep that's the pink bike and to complement it Barney appears to be playing with pink toys. Damn those hand-me-downs from Daisy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ahh now this is the kinda photo that really isn't creative, well framed, a clean shot, well executed blah blah blah. BUT it's a photo of my two cheeky monkeys together - I like it, and that's what matters.

Photobucket

Ahh the smooth skin of my beautiful wife. Or so she pointed out when we saw this photo. Apparently it's a 'no make-up' day. What's so special about that - I do it all the time!? We zoomed in really close though for inspection and to be fair, Ali does have good skin. Maybe the ultra expensive Elemis 'stuff' she uses, who knows. Next to Barney though it's tough to be smoother - he really is the king of smooth (and munch-able) cheeks.

Photobucket

Anna Kournikova, meets wonder woman doing a spot of nursing. Ohh to be three.

Photobucket

Hah, look at that - one of all of us. Just before Daisy got involved and dropped my camera - doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...