12 Aug 2009

Worcestershire Wedding Photographer - Childswickham Church / Fosse Manor Hotel


David & Amy - 2nd Aug 2009

I first met David and Amy what seems like ages ago.....but yet again 12+ months soon whizzed by and here we are on the wedding day. I'd chatted with Amy a fair bit on the run up to her big day to flesh out the details and what would be best in terms of coverage.

Anyone planning a wedding (who's booked with me), feel free to drop me a line for great suggestions on how to make a day run smoothly, and a few tips taken from the 100's of weddings I've photographed.

Thankfully we had a dry day and some super evening sun to take advantage of my time later on. Everyone was great on the day, I sat with some fine guests, ate lovely food and even got to take some cake & sweeties home - that's one very big tick from both me, Daisy and my wife!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Is Amy praying for good weather? Ummm!? Or maybe that Dave turn up! LOL.

Photobucket

Ahhhh, another backlit wedding dress photo. Good job she's not wearing green knickers - ummmm????

Photobucket

Somewhere over a "......." Possibly the most popular choice for wedding shoes. Jimmy Choo are a close second.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Peepo - "now get out Matt.......I have no pants on!" Ahh ok, maybe not, but makes for a better story.

Photobucket

Why are we fascinated with photos of wedding dresses being buttoned up? They do work really well though - perhaps I've answered my own question!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Off to Childswickham Church, which I later found out holds sentimental value as Davids mum is buried there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Such a glowing look (can I say that being a bloke or is that a bit wussy?), love it anyway.

Photobucket

Right, at this point it's worth noting two things:
(1) The dude helping with the dress is actually the chauffeur (where's the bridesmaids!?!?) School girl error ladies.
(2) I can't see you Amy. Doh! Quick change of plan by me and just managed a snap from the side too - phew!

Photobucket

Handy these balconies - I've had a couple recently and can highly recommend taking a shot from up there.

Photobucket

Gran - gotta love gran.

Photobucket

Now then ladies. You missed helping the bride outa the car, now you're pulling funny faces? What gives? Classic bit of dress adjustment too - pretty much standard for most weddings I cover: one outa four ladies will be hitching their dress up in ANY photo I take, guaranteed.

Photobucket

Dum dum de dum. Straight past the collection dish too - you'd think they'd stop and contribute!

Photobucket

Get her David - go on, give her a smacker!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OK so this was the tough bit for me. I've mentioned before I'm sure, but I'm an emotional type of guy - well when it comes to some things anyhow. David telling me he was going to put a flower on his mums grave stone did bring a tear to me eye. Do I shoot it, don't I? I decided on the former and am really pleased I did. A very touching moment.

Photobucket

Look, he's all over her again - get a room.

Photobucket

Ah ha....this is a shot for the ladies. Yep, that's what all the bridesmaids hair looked like from behind. This wedding hair take a bit of thinking about I believe, so it's always nice to see four barents in a row!

Photobucket

.....meanwhile the men looked on laughing about how long it took the ladies to get ready in comparison to them!

Photobucket

I think this shot should make a postcard .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ummm the sweeties. Why thank you, I did indeed have a little bag - mainly preferring the shrimps and pink jelly beans.

Photobucket

Photobucket

.....yeah, you might laugh about the dress incident now, but what would have happened if we hadn't had the chauffeur to help huh!?

Photobucket

Din dins.....move it, move it, bums on seats please.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yep, Dave met Amy at Tramps nightclub (Worcester)....and admitted it during his speech - school boy error no. 1

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This weekend was wedding veil day. It took a few goes to get something and only once did Dave rip it out of Amys hair! School boy error no. 2, you soon learn though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this wedding couple portrait - backlit, evening sun - absolutely the best you can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...