10 Aug 2009

Worcestershire Wedding Photographer - Birtsmorton Court


Philip & Anna - 31st July 2009

Just a quick post from this wedding as I've got three others still to sort out having had a very busy start to August this year and with 8 weddings to photograph in total this month.

Philip and Anna live in Bornio so all communication from them had been by email up until the point they were back in the UK early July. They'd chosen Birtsmorton Court for their wedding ceremony and reception which is a venue I've worked at several time before, so knew they'd made a good choice.  If you'd like to read my review of Birtsmorton Court, hop on over to my new website where I have also included links to other weddings I have photographed from the venue.

Fine weather on the day helped proceedings run smoothly and gave me a good opportunity to take a few intimate portraits around the white gardens and ornamental pond.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Is it me or does this part of Birtsmorton Court look strangely like 'In the night garden'? You will have to have young kids to understand this as it's a Cbeebies programme....which to be honest most wedding couples don't tend to watch! You'll soon learn if you have kids though.

Photobucket

Anna's wedding dress was made by Hannah Hartnell in Santa Monica, California. That's gotta be a first for me - dresses flown in from the US.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"OK so I have this ring which I need to keep hold of, but all this hanging around in a suit takes it's toll when all you really wanna do is run around and get dirty!"

Photobucket

Dad clearly asleep in the background there!

Photobucket

Photobucket

It all started out so informal....until they saw my camera!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Swoosh!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty flowers huh? Not normally known for my floral shots, but today was an exception. Yet again another area within the grounds of Birtsmorton Court that's great for photos.

Photobucket

If one wedding isn't enough for you, then check out these Birtsmorton Court wedding photos, from a stunning September wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...