27 Jul 2009

Three girls and one Barnaby

The past few days I've been making more of an effort to take my camera out and about with me (and actually take some photos). It's far too easy to treat photography only as a job, and neglect taking photos for myself.

I find day to day life equally as interesting to photograph as say a holiday, or 'special' day out.

Today I took some photos when we all went over to see my sister on the farm. New guinea pigs were meant to be the highlight of the day, although to be honest once they'd seen them, moving on to other things couldn't happen quick enough.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Barney saw his first chicken. Well, at least I think it's the first time. If not, it's certainly the first time he actually noticed what it was, rather than us pointing to one when he's asleep in the buggy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look, the guinea pig is eating some grass. Ohhh......it certainly made Daisy jump.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me tell you, it's really hard to take a photo of a guinea pig and hold it at the same time. Especially as my sister told me they have a tendency to run off and are surprisingly fast for mammals with such short legs. My attempt above is somewhat unorthodox but kinda works. I think he's already looking for an escape route!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...