15 Jun 2010

Wedding Photos Friars Court, Oxfordshire


Jonathan and Amy - 12th June 2010

I've had a busy few days recently with three weddings in a week.  The first of which was at Friars Court near Oxford, actually it's probably nearer Witney, but hey ho!

Thankfully it was a fine day as Jonathan and Amy had an outdoor wedding ceremony planned.  Something I'm seeing more of recently......must be the global warming.  

Anyhow here are a few photos from the day.


Photobucket

Friars Court.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My assistant snapper.

Photobucket

It was a lovely day for an outdoor wedding ceremony.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pimms, with rather sharp stick things - as I found out when an upturned one stuck in my hand as I moved a glass out the way - doh!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Auditioning for X Factor.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...