10 Aug 2010

Berkeley Castle Wedding Photos - slideshow


Matthew and Aisling's Berkeley Castle wedding slideshow

As if one post from this recent wedding wasn't enough, I thought it was time to pull out the slideshow facility for you.......

So, either click here and view it in a 'cinematic experience' (ok - with just black surround rather than my blog), or just watch it below.

Don't forget, this baby has music so turn you're speakers down if you're 'at work!'.  And yeah, I'm not convinced the soundtrack totally works with the ceremony part of this slideshow but it was such a hit on the dance floor I just had to use it!

Anyone with 'great ideas' about what music will go well with a wedding slideshow please fell free to leave a comment or drop me a line - it's good to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...