22 Aug 2010

Kingscote Barn Wedding Photos


Alex and Emilie - Kingscote Barn

Too many weddings to even have time to think at the minute, but this was a great day at Kingscote Barn, with a selection of British and French guests creating a super mix and ambience (say that last word with a French accent - it makes the sentence read far better!).

The wedding was a beautifully relaxed affair - no real concerns over times, no need for a tremendous quantity of group shots, what more could I ask for - perfect.






Wedding shoes by Vivienne Westwood that get eleven out of ten.  Ohh yeah.  The extra one was simply because they smelt so nice - I kid you not.



Emilie does robotics whilst having hair and make-up!



Sweet, sweet light.  (how many times do I say that on my blog - too many!)



Ahh, the make-up lady, as I'm sure someone will ask.  Well, meet Amy who runs A Brush With Beauty - doing Hair and Make-up.  Apparently she was very good (according to the girls) and FWIW I thought she was great too - but I'm no make-up expert!



Yeah baby - the girls confirming with each other that they look pretty darn good!








Those blusher brushes are sooooo ticklish.



Cool flowers huh.  Check out this lady for wedding flowers - she did 'em.



Love this moment with dad - clearly top arks for the bridesmaid for her reaction too.





Yep, he's definitely camera aware - my dark clothing and slim physique clearly isn't working....I may be discrete, but I guess I'm not invisible.



Noah decided the ceremony floor was a great place to lie.  I joined him - eh voila!










Connect four.  But is it the same kid below I ask - clearly all the games pooped him out.







Cute little wedding details.  I believe Ikea are responsible for the material.  One sourced, get yourself one pair of crimping scissors, spend a long time cutting out the right shape, bake some goodies to go inside and tie it all up nicely.  Then repeat the same process to make meters of bunting as well.











So the registrars 'forgot' to have the second reading during the ceremony - classic!   The best man had his turn a little later during the food instead.





With many guests being French, speeches were kept brief and instead a slideshow set up of photos from the couples childhood.

















Looks like a Marilyn Monroe moment going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...