18 Nov 2010

Clay Shooting, Gloucestershire.


Last weekend I had no weddings to photograph, so arranged to go shooting on my Brother In Laws farm with a few friends.  It's something we did a short while back (in fact I later found out 5 1/2 years ago!), so it was about time we got together again for another session of competitive clay shooting (we wouldn't be blokes if a competition wasn't involved).








You don't see many photos of me on the blog, but for a change here I am!


 Simon on 12 bore, with Doug in the background who appears to be applying chapstick - More your metrosexual bunch of shooters.



Timmy 'trapmaster' Atkinson (with newly purchased shooting cap).















(Daisy and her two cousins) As the shoot drew to a close, the girls joined us for a tractor ride home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...