3 Apr 2011

Sunset photos Leckhampton Hill, Cheltenham

Landscapes aren't really my thing.....I prefer to take photos with people in 'em!  But tonight I nipped out to catch the sunset from the top of Leckhampton Hill, Cheltenham.  I wanted to shoot some interesting portraits against the sky so accosted some unsuspecting walkers and got them to pose for a quick grab shot.  Despite not knowing them I soon found out they were getting married later this year at Cripps Barn, a local Cotswold venue I've photographed at a few times before.  Anyhow, Ross & Charlotte, drop me a line and I'll gladly send over this super sunset portrait.











1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt, Ross here again. Could we grab a sunset shot from Lecky hill (without our ugly mugs) if poss'? Will happily advertise your talents to anyone we know who needs an accomplished pro'. If the snappers for our wedding let us down i will definitely be in touch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...