20 Dec 2011

Winter wedding at Kingscote Barn

Just one (for now) from my winter wedding at Kingscote Barn this weekend......and when I say winter that did indeed include snow, thankfully not too much though and I managed to get there and back without the need for snow chains!



The full blog post from this wedding at Kingscote Barn will be up before Christmas, so stop by and take a peak shortly.

I wish everyone a great Christmas and look forward to hearing from some new couples who get engaged over the festive period and New Year.....so if you're looking for a wedding photographer at Kingscote Barn please drop me a line.  www.mattdavisphotography.co.uk

You can now see see other winter weddings on my new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...