31 Jul 2007

Published work - Your Cotswold Weddings Magazine

It's always nice to see my photos in print and especially cool for the bride & groom. This month I have two double page spreads in the well established wedding magazine 'Your Cotswold Wedding'.

Magazines tend to assign editorial spread to the photographers who advertise with them (you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours!) so I was especially pleased to get these in on photographic merit alone, since I don't advertise with Your Cotswold Wedding Magazine. Thanks Eve for your appreciation of my work.

I know both brides were also over the moon with their photos and i'm so pleased to return the favour of their business by having their photos published.

CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE LARGER IMAGE

Becky & Karl - Clearwell Castle
Kate & Tim - Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...