8 Feb 2008

The Edgeworths - Portrait Session 8th Feb '08

I took some photos with this family just over a year ago and with a new addition I was back for more. This time in their new home... which was super.

It's set to be a busy weekend with three portrait session in the diary... thankfully the weather is set to be fine, so that's great news. Oddly enough they're all within 300 meters of each others homes too - how does that happen? Looks like I'll know 'The Park' area pretty well soon.

CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE LARGER IMAGE


Little Joseph has gotten much more nimble than when I last saw him. He was such a cutie (if boys can be cute) playing in the shed and wearing his little hardhat.







George is just 11 weeks old, so not dashing about as yet. Wait till next year when I hook up again... I bet he'll have more of a spring in his stride then though.



Bubbles later became order of the day, which delighted mum as much as Joey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...