6 Feb 2008

Jason & Karen's Wedding - 2nd Feb '08 - Friars Court, Clanfield

Karen was a cool customer, the kind that just goes with the flow... I like this! I hadn't met Jason before, but soon got the measure of him during the best mans speech which was very entertaining.

4.30pm is very late for a ceremony, especially in February, so light wasn't on my side. This however was soon overlooked when I found the superb marquee, which although dark, was very atmospheric - beautiful.

Here are a few of my favourites from the day.

CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE LARGER IMAGE







Friars Court (above) well lit up and the beautiful marquee (below) pre party people.


Gill here was taking photos all night - she was great fun.






Dance floor lighting is somewhat hit and miss, as beams of light splash around all over the shop. When you hit it right though the results are real zippy!



I quite like this photo above (1) for the great light and (2) for the random guy walking past with a beer in his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...