14 Apr 2008

Kisses for me - yum.

It's a strange world working for yourself - some days are HIGHS and some days are LOWS, neither of which I usually have anyone to share with (that's because I work by myself.... one day I'll grow the empire though hey!) Extra note: my wife has just put me straight that I do actually share most with her!

I must confess, I often beat myself up about needing to take better pictures, as when I look at aspirational photographers work, I realise that's where I want to be. I'm sure it's the same with any creative pursuit - or sporting for that matter, in that there is always someone who pushes the boundaries that little further and to stay in touch you need to raise your game too.

Anyway, I've digressed as usual, but my point was; for each of the little lows there are sweet highs and this email from Kelsey (a recent bride) was just that pick me up we all so often need. I personally liked the kisses the most!

MATTHEW DAVIS................................ they're AMAZING ................... you legend......................... love them totally and utterly totally and utterly and totally and utterly. so more........................................ cant write any more cause have to keep looking at them xxx


Cheers Kelsey, you're my little ray of sunshine, glad to be of service.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...