16 Sept 2008

Pittville Pump Rooms Wedding Photography - Ian and Emma


Ian and Emma - 13th Sept 2008

Ok, so this really has got to be a quick post as time is super pressing this week, but none the less, here's a few shots from saturdays wedding at Pittville Pump Rooms, where we had some super late evening sun for a few photos.


Pics & slideshow below >>>

Photobucket

Christchurch, Cheltenham. And I do believe the clock was correct.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pittville Pump Rooms and one very little bridesmaid

Photobucket

Photobucket

Golden light streaming through the pillars at Pittville Pump Rooms - you just can't beat autumn weddings


Seeing as I've been popping up words of praise, I thought I'd include these from Emma today. I'm seeing a growing trend of couples checking my blog & their email when on honeymoon! You lot just can't keep away. (I say, writing on my blog at twenty to midnight.....must sleep)

AMAZING, AMAZINE, AMAZING!
You even managed to make me look ok! Just had a quick peek and we can't believe what a FAB job you did for us!!! Will give you a bell when we get back! A MILLION thank you's!!!
Em & Ian

1 comment:

  1. Emma and Ian - These are amazing! You both look wonderful. Mr and Mrs Honour x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...