19 Jul 2011

I am the 'Master of covert operations' at Delbury Hall

This made me smile soooo much.  I do love it when clients write me emails upon their return from honeymoon....

Dear Matt

You are a master of covert operations - I had no idea half the time that you were there taking all these brilliant photographs!  The photos are incredible and we love them.  I have, of course, a big smile on my face when I look at them but a tear in my eye too - such a perfect record of the most wonderful day.  

You have been great to work with and so responsive.  We really appreciate receiving the photographs and album proofs so quickly.  The whole family were glued to your blog waiting for the first glimpse of the pictures!

Best wishes
Marisa & Adam - Delbury Hall



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...