3 Jul 2007

Maria & Rob's Wedding - 23rd June '07 - St. Aldhelms Catholic Church / The Great Tythe Barn, Tetbury.

This British summer weather keeps you guessing on a wedding day! This was no exception.... but yet again (and it can't keep happeneing) my luck remained and the black clouds blew off in the opposite direction - wahoo, a dry day! A great little wedding at the Catholic Church in Malmesbury, then off to the reception with the bride & groom in their wedding car.

Just a few of my fav shots (and it's always so hard to decide!)





This photo is out of my 'odd' composition box, but I love it. The couple are signing the register with their brother tucked round the corner playing guitar.


Group shots can be cool too.

So I got to ride with the married couple for the trip between church and venue. This always allows for some cool shots - above is a classic with her fab dress and below a wide angle shot with me more or less out the window to capture it!


Not a spot of rain in sight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...