3 Aug 2011

Cheltenham Wedding Photographer - Pittville Pump Room

Philip & Rebecca held their wedding in Cheltenham at the Pittville Pump Room.  Being a Cheltenham wedding photographer you can't ask for a simpler day than one on your doorstep at places you know well.   Not only have I photographed several weddings at the Pittville Punmp Room, but I'd also shot some wedding portraits at The Montpellier Chapter earlier in the year.

Philip and Rebecca weren't keen on many wedding portraits (or lovey dovey stuff as I think we put it), the day was more about documenting their wedding and the guests they'd invited.  There were certainly quite a few children who always entertain, although they did come with a very camera shy mum.  Needless to say I'm sure she made it into some photos anyhow.



It was a good job I spoke with rebecca before her wedding day as I'd had information they'd be at Hotel Du Vin.....alas, that changed and bridal preps did indeed start at The Montellier Chapter.  Thankfully being a Cheltenham Wedding Photographer, I knew these two places weren't exactly far apart.





Did I mention the bridesmaids camera shy mum?









Fantastic blue eyes huh?













Mr Tubmle....the perfect way to entertain little bridesmaids.







Rebecca's choice of red ad green wedding flowers was quite striking, and certainly looked good in the sink against black tiles!





Just not quite tall enough.




















There were quite a few children at the wedding.......some chatting to grandma......



......some dancing......(and one hiding!)



...some having cuddles.....



.....and some climbing trees!









Inside Pittville Pump Room set for the wedding breakfast.









Philips Dad has lightening quick reactions when wedding hat's pop off!











It all went quiet in the park around dinner time, which gave me a chance to get a photo of Pittville Pump Room without anyone in it, before I headed off home.

If you're looking for a Cheltenham wedding photographer, then please check out my new website and get in touch.  I regularly work at Pittville Pump Room and live only 10 minutes away, so it's easy to stop by if you're in Gloucestershire making a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...